4. Problems with thinking, reasoning, changes in a way you feel and behave. This is due to not enough oxygen reaching the brain.
5. Decrease in appetite and weight loss. This symptom is linked with other symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, which are the result of digestive problems.
6. Mouth ulcers and mouth pain. The reduction of red blood cells results in less oxygen reaching the mouth and tongue.
7. Pale or yellow skin (jaundice). Again, the skin can look pale because there are not enough red blood cells to carry blood. Has someone mentioned to you recently that you look anemic? Maybe it is time to check that you eat enough foods rich in vitamin B12.
8. Pins and needles. Vitamin B12 plays an important role in a nervous system. Without it the nerves can get damaged which can cause tingling of hands and feet.
Most people get enough vitamin B12 through a healthy and balanced diet. However, for people who have problems with vitamin B12 absorption, supplements in the form of tablets or injections are recommended. Berocca Performance contains a rich formula of vitamins from group B (10µg of Vitamin B12)which can easily supplement what your body is lacking.
*Data from: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vitamins-and-minerals/vitamin-b)